Brimming with pristine lakes and some of the tallest snow-capped mountains in the nation, Grand County, Colorado, is truly an awe-inspiring place of natural beauty. If you want to get away from the stress of work and everyday life, this is the perfect destination. Contact us today or make an online reservation to get in the driver’s seat of a Grand County car rental and start exploring!
Start your adventure by getting a vehicle from Avalanche Car Rentals, Inc. Located in Granby, CO, we offer a large selection of car rentals, SUV rentals, and van rentals so you can go where you want to on your schedule. Better yet, we always price our vehicles affordably with cheap car rentals for trips on a budget. Request a reservation online today, or contact us at (970) 887-3908.
Whether you’re excited for a ski trip at Winter Park or for a week of hiking in the Rocky Mountains near Grand Lake, Grand County is the ideal vacation spot. Outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers love visiting these nearby attractions:
- Rocky Mountain National Park: Hiking in the mountains is an incredible way to see wondrous sights and get a good workout. You might even glimpse a black bear, moose, or elk at Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Winter Park: Featuring a world-renowned ski resort with over 3,000 acres of skiable terrain, Winter Park is any skier’s paradise.
- Grand Lake City: Deemed the “snowmobile capital of Colorado,” Grand Lake is also the western entrance to the Rocky Mountain National Park. The neighboring lake is a favorite place for water sports of all kinds.
- Arapaho National Forest: Just west of Denver, this beautiful area encompasses part of the Rocky Mountains and the Continental Divide. While you’re here, enjoy biking, fishing, rock climbing, horseback riding, and more.
- Snow Mountain Ranch: If you’re looking for some quality time with family and friends, Snow Mountain Ranch—just ten minutes from Granby—offers family camps, retreats, and other fun adventures.
- Lake Granby: One of the largest lakes in Colorado, Lake Granby is always bustling with boaters, anglers, and water-sports fans.
- Granby: Situated in the heart of everything, Granby, CO, gives you quick and easy access to all the nearby attractions, while providing a relaxed, small-town place to stay.
- Fraser: Reminiscent of an olden-day western town, Fraser is a unique city. Stay here and you’re just minutes from Winter Park, the Rocky Mountains, and other incredible places.
Book Your Vehicle Online!
To begin your adventure out west, request a reservation today, or contact us at (970) 887-3908. We provide pickup and delivery services anywhere in east Grand County, including the nearby Amtrak stations. Certain fees and restrictions may apply to delivery and pickup. Click here for more info.